|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,436
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
#45297
Thu 25 Jun 2009 12:07:PM
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Space Trainee
|
|
Space Trainee
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1 |
Hi, my name is Iain, Im currently restoring a 1973 GTS 4 door sedan and was wondering if I could get some info either websites that I can go to or just some good advice,
Is there a web page that gives the dimensions of the GTS rally panels?
I need to get the wheels redone, not to sure which way I should go with this I see some photos and they are Chrome with matt black inserts, and then others that are just silver with matt black, does anyone know a good wheel restorer in Brisbane/gold coast.
And I'm thinking of putting bigger cams in and extractors on, Is this a bad thing? as it's taking away from being original.
Thanks in advance for any advice
Regards, Iain
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|