Hi Cathy,<br /><br />No. I don't say it's O.K.<br /><br />BUT, have you heard the reports from IRAQI troops that have fleed? How they witnessed the execution of 10 of their own soldiers because they were going to do a runner? Did you hear about how THEY were beaten up for even thinking about it?<br /><br />You are learning though. You are looking with your own eyes. But also look to the past, just not what you are seeing now. Have you had a look at the URL Phil put up in one of the other posts on Helabja? And I agree with his warning, don't look at that site after eating your dinner. If you want to see terrorized childern, have a look. Trust me though, your not going to see them crying, because they were killed by chemical bombs from Saddam's cousin. I used to work for a funeral parlour and nothing made me cry. Except for young children. That is how I felt about that site.<br /><br />And another one. I just like the IRAQI Minister for DIS-Information, and how the US and co. have been chased out of the airport and the US are (after a long deliberation) 100's of miles away and they US have lost at least 10 tanks.<br /><br />Again, hHave a look at both sides of the story before passing judgment.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Col.