Cathy's back?????<br />And nothing has changes you are full of shit.<br />Please click on the link below and tell me would you like Cathy or anyone like her as Australia's Prime Minister<br /><br />You have to be joking all men will be in Chains, its bitches like you that give men a bad name. Cathy I will say it again,,,,You hate the yanks and anything they do, now tell me AGAIN.. Cathy as our prime Minister, we have no Military because she has removed or reduced it We are not an ally of the US because she feels we don't need them. What in the Fuck would happen if Australia was ever involved in a conflict with no military like NZ is today?.<br />It shows me how stupid you are. Even an idiot with little knowledge on the Military can tell you that the US is our defacto military. In other words if we had no US to cover our limited arses Australia regardless if its Labor or Liberal would have to spend 50% of the budget on Military hardware and it shows you how dumb you are. Australia and Israel have two thing in common: A SMALL POPULATION. See Cathy is from Israel, tell me Cathy I bet you love Australia because we don't have conscription like Israel has. Yes Men and Women are conscripted in the Military in Israel, Is that what you want Cathy?, because this is what you will get.<br />We in Australia will have to re-introduce conscription for BOTH MALES and FEMALES again. Cathy FEMALES!!!!yes I'd love to see you in the Army with some Garlic breathing Drill Sergeant over the top of you ordering you what to do.<br />That would hurt.<br />You are so narrow minded<br />Phil