|
|
|
0 members (),
1,406
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.7 - 156 km ESE of Neiafu, Tonga
• M 4.6 - Southwest Indian Ridge
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 2.5 - 73 km SSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.2 - 18 km SSE of Camaná, Peru
|
#5476
Mon 09 Aug 2004 09:51:PM
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 25
Astronaut Level 1
|
|
Astronaut Level 1
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 25 |
You must know that Julie VK2XBR built the springwood ATV transmitter. When it was taken off air, when the south coast digital translator was due to come online. It sat in his shack doing nothing. I told him I had a use for it, so he sent it up to me in Timor and I put it on air up there with some simple antennas. When I left, I took it down and brought it home.<br /><br />My own transmitters cover most of the microwave ham bands (and then some) with enough output power to make them useful. Also have C and Ku band uplinks, but my antenna got damaged in a big storm and I have not rebuilt it.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,493
Posts904,289
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|