Well I finally got a Reply from QLD Transport.<br />In Brief they are saying they are not illegal and in brief QUOTE " THE ISSUE OF WHETHER OR NOT THE FITTING OF SUN PROTECTOR CONTRAVENES THE RULES DESCRIBED ABOVE IS NOT CLEAR.<br />In other words they don't know what the left hand is doing to the right hand, its the blind leading the blind, Typical I expected this.<br />Now this letter not dated at all but signed by A/director (Strategic Policy) is just another broom job.<br />Well any Lawyers out there, this is your opportunity because as far as I'm concerned anyone hurt or killed after this date I hold the Qld Government responsible. Now wouldn't it look bad if anyone that is killed or injured after I have bought it to their attention that there is a problem with thest sun protectors. They have a hide to tell me its the responsibility of the driver to use his mirrors to make sure there is not a car beside him or her, honestly I think they have no clue. There is no doubt about it, there will be more accidents because of people changing lanes caused by these sun protectors and I cannot for the love of money understand why Queensland transport is not interested, maybe a massive lawsuit might change that. <br />Phil