hi phil<br /><br />on the same lines of paint matching <br /><br />i built a wall out the front of the house as we have a rendered finish i wanted to match the paint so i tried but no luck <br /><br />then i rememberd that dulux have a computer matching system <br /><br />so there was a bit of the render at the bottom of the house peeling off ( from the presure cleaner) <br /><br />i took this peice in to the dulux shop and they scanned it the computer spat out the dyes to mix the white base and i could not belive how well it matched the paint.<br /> they painted the new mixed paint on half of the sample i given them dried it with a heat gun ( this whole process had taken 30min ) and that was it <br /><br />i was very impressed considering i only spent 135 dollor on 10l of paint they gave top service <br /><br />they also said that if i was not happly they they will try and fix it <br /><br /><br />this is a great system <br /><br />i can only guess that the auto shops would also have access to this system did they offer it to you phil or do they not know its avalible <br /><br /><br />end of line