</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Dolphin:<br /><strong> Phil, I will respond to you with the following statement:<br /><br />I am, and always have been, strongly anti-violence. I do not agree with violence being directed at men, women, children, animals or even inanimate objects for that matter.<br /><br />As for Hammer..<br />When he finally learns how to construct a sentence, and get his point across I might be able to respond to him. At this stage I have no idea what he is on about! Is this forum meant to be a refuge for illiterates? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well well Mrs or miss perfect you're worring about<br />illiterates on this forum but in life are you perfect? I bet not, you could be an English school teacher with perfect grammar but outside this what else in life do you master. I bet nothing and you have a hide to critcise a member for his so called poor English. We are not all perfect like you. As for Phil, I don't always agree with him but this time I do.