i think they should get rid of some of the arabic channels i don;t have anything agaist them having like 20 channels but most are free to air and most are going to globecast free to air so bring some channels that you can not get on any normal 2.3 or 90cm dish and people will pay to see it. ofcause taking that into account i too pay tarbs when i can get the spanish channels on pas 2 but its cheaper i understand but some of them like nile international are not worth it i don;t want to see MBC or ESC going because i do watch them when they show English programs,<br /><br />also the Arabic music channels are good but the tai channel is not that good don;t know the russian and turkish channels i do watch and are very good (more so LIG) but i don;t know if we need the Korean and Armenian channels don;t know if there are alot of people will to purchase tarbs for only one channel from theor country.<br /><br />anyways phill do you know of any of the channels that will go. you were spot on with MCM and the coming of disney, hope you are right about this transponder i mean i remember when i got tarbs in 1998 it only had 8 channels now over 60 and all full so they need more space on Pas 2 or Optus so its better picture.