AI in online/co-op mode

 

 

F1 2022 AI Difficulty 

 

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Offline in career mode, I can comfortably drive and compete against 100% AI. When playing online in co-op career mode or in a league with 2 friends and the rest of the pack made up with AI set to 90%, we can't get close. As an example, in Miami, dry, time trial - I can lap 1:28.100. Offline race or career I can qualy with a 1:28.4 give or take. Online in our league, same setup, same conditions... I can just about manage a 1:29.0. Laps are all consistently driven, just can't go quicker. But the AI can for sure. Then in the online league race, I can't get close to them. On 90%. It's like the car has a drag chute when playing online. What is telling as well - offline I am first in the speed trap. Same setup online, 10% less AI difficulty and I'm 14th. Why the discrepancy? And the aggression online is unreal, it's cranked up by a factor of 10 for sure It's making online racing with the AI no fun. Please fix it! Also, the Redbull cars are ridiculous in terms of pace!!
What is your 16 digit Report Code? None
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go racing online Vs the AI on the same difficulty you use offline. You won't win and will get put into the wall.
What happens when the bug occurs? You die and Jeff asks if you're okay.
What do you expect to see? Losing, constantly online.

‌

 


https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/AI-in-online-co-op-mode/m-p/11942167#M7694