Last night I watched Part 2 of the doco "The Hidden Truth". Watching the first part was a rollercoaster ride for me because one moment I was thinking Schapelle didn't know the 4.2 kilos of stuff was in her bag and the next moment I felt she did.

Though the doco raised SO many questions and doubts as to Schapelle's innocence, I felt the most damning part was when the convicted drug trafficker from Adelaide was present outside at one of the Bali court sessions and both Schapelle's sister and her mother said "Thanks," to this man as they walked past him and into the courtroom. And then he said offhandedly to them,"I'll try and organize some smoke for next week." wtf Schapelle's sister just said, "Uhmm....thanks." Probably thinking...Gee, hope that didn't get picked up on the microphones of these many cameras! doh

Near the end of the whole doco I said to myself, either this family has the worse luck because all these drug connections to them keep popping up and spurring lots of suspicion, or the Corbys are indeed guilty and their issues are just naturally surfacing. Suddenly a phrase popped into my mind as if out of the blue, "Where there is smoke, there is fire," sychronistically followed by the final scene where the Bali officials lit torches and began ceremoniously burning the evidence from the case.

What do you think? I'll leave this topic in Chat as there is no need to register to reply. bwave