Oh thank you, Dawn!! sunshine

I finished the blanket and the colours were wonderful, but thanks to the patchwork nature of it unsure I learned that not only is it a pain to attach pieces (if you don't want ridges), but it can end up crooked, too. As it did. But still works to keep me warm and I used it this winter (we are now going into our spring tho).

Meanwhile, I decided to do stripes and made a great, even blanket with similar fall colours in stripes. That turned out nicely and I gave it away (but without taking a photo - sheesh!) tongue
I am working on another and I'm only half a skein away from finishing it. Maybe I better take a photo. thinking

I have plans for another one to do in stripes of brown and cream to use as a cover for my couch and to match with the painting I am doing. And I will take a photo of the ensemble! And after that, I have more ideas budding. I haven't tried anything complex yet. I'd like to do little circles connected or granny squares or something (did I learn anything from the angst of patchwork?!).

Thanks again for the kind comments, Dawn. heartbeat U iz grate! bunnydance