Generally I don't make but one resolution because in years past my number one resolution was to quit smoking and try to eat and exercise and be healthier. I was a failure every year within days and felt cruddy about myself... Sooo about a half dozen or more years ago, I stopped making new year resolutions except for one... I felt much better about myself when I made just one resolution that encompassed my personal expectations of myself every year regardless...

My resolution is "To continue to be the best me that I can be."
Of course that also means minding my manners and treating others with kindness and respect that they deserve. smile

I am happy to report that I'm just passed week 12 of quitting smoking and with that came trying to eat better and get more healthy... I'm especially pleased because my husband quit smoking too. Together we're working to be healthier. highfive

It feels so good to be starting the New Year off smoke free and feeling healthier and not having to make a resolution to do it and dreading just now starting to stop and dreading the withdrawls. Yep, I guess I'm bragging. Shame on me. lol I apologize for that ugly display of pride. teehee Guess I'm just happy and feeling silly.

Wishing Everyone A Very Safe & Happy New Year!

sparkle2 fireworks