Chris<br /><br />This is very hard to explain via a post or an email and because there are very few people you can talk to face to face, it makes it even harder. If you were next door to me, I could explain the basics reasonably quickly, but like most of us including me, we all had to find out the hard way. Mainly by reading and more reading. As there are very few people willing to help. <br /><br />As for your dish, you would like to look at the European bouquet, where RAI is, your equipment will be ok, but there are too many variables for a novice and its not easy to find a satellite with no experience. You must have the correct elevation and azimuth (up, down, east and west) to be on Asiasat 2 to find RAI and at the same time you have the problem to use your receiver to find that satellite. What I recommend is if you know anyone with a dish on Asiasat 2 or can steer one to Asiasat 2, take your receiver over there and fully program it with all the channels on Asiasat 2, also, take your C-Band LNBF over there and test it to make sure the skew is noted (the skew is the positioning of the LNB relevant to Asiasat 2), in other words, it has to be a little bit turned to the left or right to be in the right position. Now, if you know the position of where the LNBF is going and your receiver is fully programmed and it has a reasonable signal meter then the last thing you have to do is find the satellite.<br /><br />If I was you, I would get help for the first time. Look what he is doing and learn as I will say it again, there are too many variables that will not give you a picture.<br /><br />Phil