Liski,<br /><br />I was indeed given wrong settings from Ubi-World a week ago, at a time my dish was not looking at Optus B3. The operator was very polite and helpful, but maybe too helpful, as *another* set of numbers were given, just in case the previous ones (which were actually the correct ones) didn't work. <br />I do not use the box for anything else, so the settings were not changed in any way since the last time I was given the (incorrect) numbers. <br /><br />Sorry if you don't believe me, but I really had a frustrating morning and this mistake almost led to an argument between me and the installer. <br /><br />I would never ever argue with the intstaller if I wasn't sure that I was given official information from Ubi-world. <br /><br />Anyway, I just want to forget what happened this morning, and if you really want, I can even give you more details and names. <br /><br />Overall, the channels look GREAT, I am glad I am using this service, but the small misunderstanding could have been easily avoided (even when given wrong settings) had the Ubi-World technician been more helpful and help me check and correct the transponder details (instead of shifting the blame to the installer). <br /><br /><br />All the best,<br /><br /><br />Peter