|
|
|
0 members (),
1,381
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 10 km SSW of Idyllwild, CA
• M 1.7 - 10 km W of Boonville, CA
• M 2.4 - 6 km SE of Chickasha, Oklahoma
• M 1.5 - 1 km WNW of Loma Linda, CA
• M 1.5 - 49 km SSE of Tanana, Alaska
• M 1.7 - 8 km ESE of Prunedale, CA
|
#13104
Mon 13 Dec 2004 05:53:AM
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 255
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 255 |
Dan 04<br /><br />I wont take offence to what you said..<br /><br />I did say BN is comming to PAS8 it came but it took a few more weeks than it should have not my fault i rely on others for infomation.<br /><br />I said last week that something was going to happen that would hurt UBI, it has already happened but is not public knowledge so I am unable to disclose it to the public as only a few people currently know... and those that are in the know are readers not contributers to this list so I stay silent...<br /><br />There is news pending on a number of content fronts across multiple packages but since its not public I cannot say it YET... but its comming and when it does I will remind the forum..<br /><br />I think dan you work for UBI and cant hack somebody supporting another genuine compeditor..<br /><br />I am on this forum supporting genuine companies trying to make a buck doing it the honest way.. some of the companies I am loyal to include - Panamsat, Globecast, WMI, TV+, Horizon, MYTV+, ABS-CBN etc.. and a very long list further...<br /><br />I get a lot of infomation and it can generally be relied on as its got over lunches, beers, coffies etc<br /><br />I know where the line is in the sand from a disclosure prospective and as such I cannot always tell you the facts.. but all will come clear in the near future..
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,309
Posts897,104
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|