Dan 04<br /><br />I wont take offence to what you said..<br /><br />I did say BN is comming to PAS8 it came but it took a few more weeks than it should have not my fault i rely on others for infomation.<br /><br />I said last week that something was going to happen that would hurt UBI, it has already happened but is not public knowledge so I am unable to disclose it to the public as only a few people currently know... and those that are in the know are readers not contributers to this list so I stay silent...<br /><br />There is news pending on a number of content fronts across multiple packages but since its not public I cannot say it YET... but its comming and when it does I will remind the forum..<br /><br />I think dan you work for UBI and cant hack somebody supporting another genuine compeditor..<br /><br />I am on this forum supporting genuine companies trying to make a buck doing it the honest way.. some of the companies I am loyal to include - Panamsat, Globecast, WMI, TV+, Horizon, MYTV+, ABS-CBN etc.. and a very long list further...<br /><br />I get a lot of infomation and it can generally be relied on as its got over lunches, beers, coffies etc<br /><br />I know where the line is in the sand from a disclosure prospective and as such I cannot always tell you the facts.. but all will come clear in the near future..