|
|
|
0 members (),
3,202
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 2 October 2026
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 1.2 - 7 km N of Beaumont, CA
• M 1.2 - 12 km WNW of Calipatria, CA
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
• M 5.0 - 6 km E of Inglewood, New Zealand
|
#1881
Mon 07 Mar 2005 01:50:AM
|
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 2
Space Trainee
|
|
Space Trainee
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 2 |
David,<br /><br />I wonder if you might know how I can do this - I know what is in the information you posted, but is there anything special I can do? I live in the former USSR (but American citizen) and happen to be coming to the U.S. for a short visit with my family. I'm trying to talk my brother into bringing his 4 year old son, I'll take my 4 year old son, and we'll make it a brother/son bonding time.<br /><br />I just tell you this b/c it is something of a one-shot deal for me - I don't know when I'll have a chance again.<br /><br />Any thoughts you might have on how to definitely get a pass to the closest viewing possible would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Nathan
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics853,347
Posts888,142
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|