I don't understand the point really from Mr Tracesat in relation to my installations ,if that the case Any customer not happy with installations must call the phone number provided on the invoice installation. Then we can follow normal procedures to fix any existing problems.<br />I know Mr Tracesat well enough to assume he got a personal issue with me, I been kind enough not even mentioning his name on the forum as a profesional ethic, even I know he is using another user name on the forum. For that reason I did ask to Mr. Tracesat if he is talking about me. He got my phone number I just try to contact him for a better explanation but there is not answer on the mobile phone.<br />If there is an upset, ungry customer I recommend contact the proper company for promtly service.<br />About switches I don't know what Mr.Tracesat is talking about, And I understand the only switch in the market is when someone trying to multiplex a system which is not common issue.<br />I understand the topic on the forum was about problems with signal on spanish transponders, and Mr. Tracesat assume this problem is happening in brisbane because of my shit installations.<br />I contacted before another technicians in the country and they mentioned they got the same issue in other states. It is very unprofessional <br />from Mr. Tracesat to deal a matter in this way, just because of a personal issue perhaps.<br />Best Regards<br />SatManiac.-