|
|
|
0 members (),
1,887
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Friday, 9 October 2026
• M 0.8 - 3 km W of Fontana, CA
• Strong mag. 5.2 earthquake - Tarapaca, Chile, on Friday, Oct 9, 2026, at 10...
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 2.6 - 242 km W of Adak, Alaska
• M 2.4 - 15 km ESE of Pearsall, Texas
|
#19894
Tue 31 Jan 2006 04:24:AM
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 224
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 224 |
A U>B>I customer called today to see why thy were getting not authorised channels since saturday last week,I went to check they can only watch TVE and CINELATINO and not other channel,I remaped the channels,force update and nothing changed.I told them to call U.B.i tomorrow morning,I think the card is faulty but I ma not sure.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,471
Posts900,267
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|