</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by VCValiant:<br /><strong> As I said before,<br />MR/Mrs Boulos are worth alot of money $$$$$$$$$$$(where talking billions here)<br />Money is not the issue.<br />Wrong answer!<br />They new about piracy.<br />Even foxtel can be pirated and their system is about three generation in from technology wise, so don't tell me they didn't know. Their heads couldn't be that far up their a__se.<br /><br />I say again "NOBODY CAN ANSWER THIS CAN THEY"<br /><br />PS: Sharp this reply is not inteded to be a personal remark at you, your answer seems logical and honest, but until yoiu begin to look further into the UBI background this answer dosen't make sense. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">ur free to believe anything u like.<br /><br />but i can't understand the point u trying to make. you mean they sell new boxes to existing customers make profit and close the shop again?<br /><br />it's said many times boxes will be free. i dunno what u trying to achieve.<br /><br />i don't care what encryption they use or who the real owner is. couldn't care less.<br /><br />as long as they provide my channels with my monthly fee i'm more than happy. so should u.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 22. February 2006, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: ShaRp ]</small>