</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by musicman:<br /><strong> YU4CFG<br />I bet you're a Serb and protecting your own, well I can expect that.<br />When the twin towers were attacked the showing of Arabic people jumping for joy was utterily disgraceful and we have them living in this country watching these channels provoking madness, its not on full stop. We need people in this country that monitor anything thats offensive against our way of life. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">I am Australian of Serbian origin (or Serbian-Australian, to be politically correct) If you're not Aboriginal, you are Australian as much as I am, except (maybe) I can speak, read and write language of my ancestors, beside English.<br />I'm not sure what did you mean with "protecting my own" but I'd do whatever is in my power to protect Australia and its people. (Regardless of their origin)<br />As I mentioned before, ask yourself why Arabs celebrated the attack on US. What's behind that cheerful jumping, why Arabs are so mad on yanks?<br />For any war you need (at least) two sides.<br /><br />US trained and provide weapons to BinLaden in order to fight against Russians.<br />That war you couldn't watch on "Western World Networks" but I've seen it on Russian TV.<br /><br />Bombing of refugee convoy in Yugoslavia was not broadcasted on "Western World Networks" but that doesn't mean it never happened...<br /><br />Yanks brought "Western Democracy" in Iraq because of WMD (never found any) and made Arab world to hate them even more...<br />We are all (including you and me) paying double the price of fuel because of somebody's ignorance.<br /><br />Ordinary yanks know nothing about the world and that's the reason why they are the biggest support for US intimidating foreign policy.<br /><br />Everybody should be able to see all available TV stations and to make own decision what to watch and what to believe.<br /><br />And again, see this link:<br /> [b]One Picture Equals Thousand Words [/b] <br />We are all crying the same way...