</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by ShaRp:<br /><strong> musicman, that "Arabic people jumping for joy" video footage u saw on tv was bullshit. it was a setup. don't believe everything u see on tv.<br /><br />if you want to know the truth<br /><br /> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrations_of_the_September_11,_2001_attacks </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Thats not the footage I saw mate I watched one hour of it on C-span on Intelsat 701 which 99% of you cant get because you need a big dish to get it and that wasen't the ones I was talking about. In just about every Arabic country on this planet they were celebrating but mainly it was Iran, Syria, and Iraq that were doing the dancing and when you have thousands on the streets burning models of the twin buildings what does that tell you that they have nothing but hatred against the US and the rest of the western world which includes Australia.<br />YU4CFG See I was correct about your Origin and Sharp is exactly the same as his Origin is probably Arabic and I would Probably do the same as the both of you if I lived in an Arabic country or whatever, I would stick up for Australia but the only difference would be If I lived in most Arabic countries and I stuck up for Australia in front of my Arabic neighbours Myself and my family would be dead.<br /> There is your difference.