Meatball and Vlad, I posted ONE post here in this topic.<br /><br />Look who is spaming the topic, look how many post HE posted after I hit him with the truth.<br /><br />11 posts, tell me is that a normal man?!<br />hahaha<br /><br />Thruth hurts.<br /><br />He managed to turn this topic in to a circus and you are either to blind to see that or too stupid.<br /><br />Phil, truth hurts, isn't that right.... don't be upset mate, you did it to your self .....<br /><br />My real name have nothing to do with PINK or how UBI is stealing channels.<br />Everybody on this forum use their nick's. Why I have to use my real name?<br />I told you alredy my real name ant I'm telling it again - EDITED, for you Mr EDITED<br />You wonna know my address to?! Why? So you can send somme of your Maltese mafia brothers to throw egs on my roof?! Real maltese style.<br /><br />Get real mate. And do not spam the topic with your name or with any other nick.<br /><br />We will all see in january how UBI is "honsest" company, and we will all see how Phil is "honest".<br /><br />Till then go and do you know what ..... I dont wonna argue with you so your brainwashed friends can acuse me of spaming.<br />You post 11 post one after another and I'm spaming?!<br /><br />Facts in january will tell all.<br /><br />Bye till than.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 30. December 2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Satfreak ]</small>