</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Debono I don't abuse you, I'm just holding YOU responsible for a lot of damage coused by your posting pro ubi lies here.<br /><br />Now when everything is revealed or is to be revealed soon, you put your tail beatwen your legs and run, like you "don't care" about UBI ....<br /><br />Bull shit you don't care, you cared a lot for past 4 months, you cared so much that you've been awake whole nights guarding the forum afraid that I might post something that might damage UBI reputation ...<br /><br />Well it's all over now. You are finished mate. I destroyed you together with your lies. THUG.<br /><br /><br />PS<br /><br />I got nothing to say to you anymore, you are history, truth prevailed.<br /><br />For the sake of moderators I will STOP posting anything against you till the TV+ encode their signal and UBI loose balkan package.<br />Then I'm coming for you mate, with full force of the law! </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ja,<br />You are a sick person, you know. Furthermore you are not doing TV+ any favours. Shut your fucking yap, man! You sound (and probably are) a psychopathic, fucking maniac man and no one in their right mind would connect to TV+ nor anyone associated with psychopaths like you m8. Now Satfreak is for the sake of not putting you down, keeping quiet but he would probably love to tell you to shut the fuck up as you’re a fucking nuisance m8!<br /><br />What fucking LAW are you talking about. You’re a fucking adolescent twerp with ADD!!! Shut the fuck up once and for all dickhead! Can’t you see you’re a pest? Fuck m8, just leave!!!