Warning!! look what happening to me today..<br /><br />Today I have called to UBI and I have talked with employee named FOTI employee ID. No. 1031. And after that he asks me all my particulars like IRD no. Smart Card no. then he said to me that to be able to activate the IRD which this is disable or deactivated, I will have to sign a contract with UBI for 6 months by $59.95 a months plus an activation fee of $49.95 is to say $409.85 that I will have to pay to UBI to get activate my IRD enable.<br /><br />After explaining that box was bought from TARBS for $850 and that UBI did not have right on my equipment and that now I have an alternative to connect me to another company like SelecTV. He insisted that is the only way that UBI could release my box...<br /><br />Question to LISKI iTV, What is this robbery or fraud? Because UBI acts like big arrogant monopoly of some that does not belong to then like my box?<br /><br />LISKI iTV I will be thankful to you if you can talk to your company and it explains this wrong attitude of UBI