</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Chile Sat:<br /><strong> Phil read this <br /><br />Member <br /><br />Member # 842 <br /><br /> posted 09 July, 2005 02:37 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Phil if you want I can send you in a private email all my details of my box include to checkup and you will see that i said the true, my box is with my from the TARBS commence I was one of first client always with the same box and a years later TARBS offer to sell the boxes and I bought in that time.<br />Please let me know and I will send my IRD no. and my Smartcard No. to prove you and you can help me to get back , so I can connect SelecTV. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">UBI have no Database in other words no info from the TARBS days, If i'm right all was confiscated by PWC, I could be wrong but I think its this way.<br />Again I think you should be allowed to get your box unlocked for once only if its your own legal property, Do some enquiries. To be locked out you must have used it on UBI in the first place,,, why?? when you clearly knew that the box would be shut down???