</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by SelecTV:<br /><strong> It's not the post I am looking for, but it adds support for my point and I hope answer's Mr Musicman's challenge. <br /><br />And ...... I'm in no way picking a fight with Phil while he is off line - happy to have the debate when he is back on his feet.<br /><br />I've painted myself into a corner here, I don't want to suffer a credibility hit and don't want to have a go at Phil .......<br /><br />BTW any update on his condition? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Yes you have painted yourself into a corner by stating shit, you quote a post and you cant even find? You said M Boulos, then you say Boulos but did he say Mike Boulos now! he didn't.<br />You haven't got a clue because as far as you know there could be 5 M Boulos's and 2 R Boulos's in the family.<br /> GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT BEFORE YOU SHOOT OFF BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK CHEAP