|
|
|
0 members (),
1,447
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 5.5 - 17 km SW of Burias, Philippines
• M 1.5 - 13 km WSW of Stanton, Texas
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - 263 km west of Tual, Kota Tual, Maluku, Indo...
• M 1.1 - 8 km ENE of Larkfield-Wikiup, CA
• M 1.0 - 2 km W of Fontana, CA
|
#24191
Tue 05 Apr 2005 05:06:AM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106
Mission Pilot Level 3
|
|
Mission Pilot Level 3
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,106 |
I've noticed that since day one of Tv+ encryption but I didn't wanna post it in public. There is a cycle when encryption goes off line for a sec or two and than last frame become frozen. I've kept my old TARBS box on Pink so I've got a new pic every day (so I can see the shitty picture quality and Annoying scrolling message) <br />Message was removed few days ago, but no-one noticed because of "quality" of video signal...LOL<br />Also, all Tv+ subscribers (both to be precise) are complaining about "Black Screen" every now and then... I'd say that's the time when encryption fails and system is resetting.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 04. April 2005, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: YU4CFG ]</small>
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics863,448
Posts898,243
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|