|
|
|
0 members (),
1,330
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 1.7 - 9 km N of Hollister, CA
• M 1.2 - 9 km N of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 0.3 - 4 km WSW of Anza, CA
• M 1.4 - 8 km W of Cobb, CA
• M 1.5 - 4 km NNE of Susitna North, Alaska
|
#24291
Wed 06 Apr 2005 05:35:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142
Assistant Launch Director
|
|
Assistant Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142 |
I have done changes in the control panel so now I can have moderators like Satfreak but he is still barred in this forum. I have put him over the barrel<br />I have told him I want written Permission from TV plus them I will start a TV plus forum and Make Satfreak a Moderator again Buy doing this it will be interesting because I have a fealing that complaints will be coming in about TV plus and they can go straight in the TV plus forum and Satfreak has to deal with it and now Its My turn to sit down and have a laugh at someone else
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,309
Posts904,105
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|