This is what i want to do!!!!!!<br /><br />I want to ban him,,, but first I WANT TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SETTINGS IN THE CONTROL PANEL that allows new mwmbers to join but they can't post until they get approved by the Admins so when he joins again and again I just delete them and he does not get in.<br />See all the times he joined he always used a bulshit address like banana@banana.com and shit like that. <br />For the last 12 months just about evert new member that joins I click on their membership NICK and have a quick look who they are.<br />I can tell who belongs to David Bate, and I can tell who belongs to our forums, The most that i have seen that join to view and post on David Bates group of forums have nothing to hide in their Preferences they stick the lot in, they have nothing to hide.<br />This is the only way to stop JA HEAD and if I do this He will get ANGRY and DEFAME ME ON HIS FORUM AND THATS WHAT I WAITING FOR Then I will email Xsorbit. But, the Big But, David Cottle does not want the forum settings set this way as new members have to wait to post, But that was 6 months ago<br />SO BE IT!!their has to be changes for the better.<br />What do you think