</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Phil you thug!<br /><br />If you brought as many customers to UBI as I did to TV+ they certainly would not have any nightmares of you ......<br /><br />I lost count how many new customers I directed to TV+<br /><br />What do you think how many people I stoped from joining your thug company just by showing to everyone on the net what thug you are and how UBI is laying and steeling.<br /><br />How many people I saved from signing a contract for non existent channels on UBI?!<br /><br />You trying now to make me and Satfreak fight, what kind a looser you are, acting like old woman ....<br /><br />I told you and everybody else here, I have nothing to do with TV+, just a regular customer so stop mixing me with TV+. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hahahahaha geeeezzzzzzzz satfreak must love ja for all the shit he is causing TV PLUS but ja just doesnt seem to be getting the msg that he is a total braindead retart