|
|
|
0 members (),
1,333
guests, and
21
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 50 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
• M 3.1 - 4 km E of San Jacinto, CA
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• Moderate mag. 4.4 earthquake - Papua, Indonesia, on Sunday, Oct 11, 2026, a...
• M 1.7 - 0 km NE of May Creek, Washington
|
#24361
Sun 10 Apr 2005 08:58:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,815
Mission Commander
|
|
Mission Commander
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,815 |
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Phil you thug!<br /><br />If you brought as many customers to UBI as I did to TV+ they certainly would not have any nightmares of you ......<br /><br />I lost count how many new customers I directed to TV+<br /><br />What do you think how many people I stoped from joining your thug company just by showing to everyone on the net what thug you are and how UBI is laying and steeling.<br /><br />How many people I saved from signing a contract for non existent channels on UBI?!<br /><br />You trying now to make me and Satfreak fight, what kind a looser you are, acting like old woman ....<br /><br />I told you and everybody else here, I have nothing to do with TV+, just a regular customer so stop mixing me with TV+. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hahahahaha geeeezzzzzzzz satfreak must love ja for all the shit he is causing TV PLUS but ja just doesnt seem to be getting the msg that he is a total braindead retart
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,231
Posts904,027
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|