I haven't seen any stroket kits around for the Chrysler. I ofset ground my 360 crank .050" by using .060" undersize bearings, its not a lot more stroke but ecery bit helps.<P>I have thought about getting custom rods and going .100 undersize on the big end, should be able to up the stroke by .090". However I don't know how much it would weaken the crank. Other option is to get a 3.79" stroke from Mopar in USA or get one of the local blokes to import you one with their next shipment. Cost would be a killer with out hopeless $$$, wouldn't get a lot of change from $4,000.<P>Dellow or other adaptor makers would be able to adapt the chrysler small block to anything []images/icons/default/wink.gif" border="0[/] I have seen adaptors to adapt a powerglide to the small and bigblock, why I have no idea. the 727 rocks []images/icons/default/wink.gif" border="0[/]<P>I thought that the prowler version overhead cam block was aluminum, Seen them offered as crate motors in some yanky mag's.<P>Mopar also offer the A block in aluminum, its more HEMI styled though, would hate to ask the price.<P>Cheers,<P>Stan.