yeah i just wonder how long will they go on for!!! pink itself is not much better now than dmsat trust me pink has a few more talk shows but thats all can live without as all the music that pink plays is on dm sat and balkanmedia I listend to dragana mirkovic the owner of dm sat last night she was saying that dm sat in a new tv and in the future we can expect a lot more movies, shows so on...now my cousin came the other day from banja luka and told me that vikom ch is also a bit of music but also they have central news from rts, jutranji program (morning program from rts), and some political shows...which aint bad since rts is so hard to get due to tijanic being a pig! also dont forget ppl ubi will have radios too which is a nice addition i think...
so its not official this is ONLY me speculating but it looks like we ll have
dm sat
balkanmedia
vikom tv
and still to come....well ppl drop ur wishes
mine are
rts, nova, croatian rtl (apparently the best station in croatia), osm tv (tv from pale) not bad at all!, kiss tv (kiseljak tv they have shows from obn and croatian hrt1 and zg tv and also their own nice mix in one ch), rtrs (radio televizija republike sprske)