|
|
|
0 members (),
1,997
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 1.6 - 55 km NW of Toyah, Texas
• M 5.5 - southeast of the Loyalty Islands
• M 4.3 - Carlsberg Ridge
• M 1.9 - 5 km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
• Moderate mag. 4.5 earthquake - 109km SE of Fayzabad, Afghanistan, on Thursd...
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks, Dawn! As for the camera, I have been experimenting to see if the pics are that much better. My original camera is a 2.5 MP. And I actually find that I prefer my original because the images are easier for me to highlight using photo-paint functions. Looking into it a bit, I found that people claiming Megapixel is a Myth... One website says: INTRODUCTION Forget the silly debate over pixel counts among digital cameras. There is little visible difference between cameras with seemingly different ratings. For instance, a 3 MP camera pretty much looks the same as a 6 MP camera, even when blown up to 12 x 18!" I know because I've done this. Have you? Here's the link if you want any more... 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics851,589
Posts886,384
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|