|
|
|
0 members (),
1,997
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 1.6 - 55 km NW of Toyah, Texas
• M 5.5 - southeast of the Loyalty Islands
• M 4.3 - Carlsberg Ridge
• M 1.9 - 5 km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
• Moderate mag. 4.5 earthquake - 109km SE of Fayzabad, Afghanistan, on Thursd...
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Mine was an awakening (hence the title of my site and forum). However, I have always been interested in such things as tiny beings (though I figured for absolute sure they were all make-believe--even up until my first not-deleted photo of a fairy early this year).  And I've always been intrigued (but terrified of ghosts and spirits). I felt that ESP was probably valid and it fascinated me because I could mesh it with science somehow. I also believed in kundalini and altered states of consciousness. I believe there must have been a good reason why it took me until mid-life to find a portal to the other dimensions. What I do know is that it was a floodgate and one exciting ride has ensued! My breakthrough moment came a couple of years ago when my mom told me her mother's spirit had visited her. Because it was my mom that told me, my doubt was seriously at bay. A great desire rose in me to know if there is a spirit world. I had to know. So I started to read on what made most sense to me at that time--near death experiences. The books I read about people who had died and came back were amazing, believable, profound, and life-changing. The gates were open. Eventually I found my way to spirit photography. This was a way for me to have firsthand proof of a greater reality, which it certainly provided for me. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics851,589
Posts886,384
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|