|
|
|
0 members (),
1,946
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 2.3 - 13 km W of Lake Nacimiento, CA
• M 1.3 - 9 km W of Tecate, B.C., MX
• M 1.3 - 6 km NNW of The Geysers, CA
• M 2.1 - 5 km WSW of Volcano, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 25 km SW of Garden City, Texas
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Space Trainee
|
|
Space Trainee
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 3 |
Hi all.
I have UBI tv and have had for a long time and tried to find an official UBI DVR but got told there isn't one. So I just wanted someone to confirm for me please if I am able to buy any satellite DVR to record my UBI legally ?? Will I be able to record any channel that I receive from UBI as I wish ?? Also, is ALL satellite TV considered digital or is there such thing as analogue satellite TV ?? Not familiar with how Satellite TV actually works in terms of signals etc.
Thanks, Ash.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics852,259
Posts887,054
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|