|
|
|
0 members (),
1,127
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Thursday, 8 October 2026
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 1.2 - 2 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 1.5 Explosion - 40 km SSE of Sandy Valley, Nevada
• M 2.1 Explosion - 53 km S of Kingston, Nevada
• M 2.5 - 20 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M 1.5 - 16 km SE of Silver Springs, Nevada
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
On the note of singing, as I read in one post, I have somthing to say:
Last night, I heard the most beautiful music, played by an instroment I've never heard before. I'm not even sure if it was an instroment, but it was beautiful never the less. When my concentration became more, it faded, so I tried, and managed, to keep my concentration off, and my mind clear, to listen to the music.
And I would participate also!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,865
Posts897,660
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|