|
|
|
0 members (),
2,858
guests, and
28
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 2.5 - 13 km S of Fern Forest, Hawaii
• M 2.0 - 12 km SSE of Stonewall Gap, Colorado
• M 2.2 - 42 km NNE of Covelo, CA
• M 1.2 - 3 km W of Dublin, CA
• M 1.7 - 2 km NW of Hollister, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Wow, thanks for the great thoughts and additional information about the Mayan calendar. I'm glad you looked into it and shared! I found much meaning in your post. I even found the calculation discrepancy of 33 seconds to be significant (33 has so many meanings numerologically). I really loved this  : I think all humans and animals are telepathic, we just don't know how to manually use them. Many people, if left together for even a short period of time, will begin to syncronize. First its footsteps and such, but after a longer period, they can even start to think similarly. I think this is because a part of the brain deals in telepathic signals, in which we find extreamly dificult to manually use.
Just like wiggling our ears, the muscles are there. We just cant use them easily yet. Excellent additions to this topic, OMJ! 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics846,664
Posts881,459
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|