|
|
|
0 members (),
1,279
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - North Pacific Ocean, 153 km southwest of San...
• M 3.0 - 33 km SSW of Nelson Lagoon, Alaska
• M 1.9 - 1 km NE of Woodside, CA
• M 6.0 - 7 km N of La Tronosa, Panama
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Your leprechaun is smiling because he's visiting you... ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/scaredmouse.gif) Top 'o the mornin!  I love the leprechauns even if they do give me a bit 'o the shivers. And one thing I have come to realize with more and more clarity regarding photo "spirit" images is that it's quite a personalized experience, and what I thought would be so easy for everyone to see in my photos, I now realize is not so clear. This was brought to light for me by how many images others have shared in which I struggle to see what they see. BUT, along the same lines, there are quite a few photos from others that I could not "see" the image initially, and then one day  suddenly it's crystal clear. Highlighting or giving a good description of where to look really is beneficial, almost necessary IMO to show along with the original. ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/artistic.gif)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,708
Posts904,504
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|