Originally Posted by LAZERSAT
Mate take it easy....

I see this happen all the time on Dubai Sports I think Dubai Sports themselves do this as the Dubai Sports UBI have is the International version which only shows stuff there allowed to show to Australia so its a mix of Dubai Sports 1 and 2...

Its one complaint after another with you.... LOL

They show Greek soccer cause the channel broadcasting it to Australia have the rights to it is that a problem?

And since you bring Symbolrate into all your posts I will also have to say " I think Liski will agree with me " just to even the score LOL smile

but we pay for sport channel not for a channels that is blocked from any games that happens in the world.
the second things it's not complain one after another but yesterday i was angery because al iraqia didn't broadcast this game so i suposed to watch it on Dubai sport as a sport channel shownig games from arab world and i think if that happens with greek channels i think you will be angery same as me last night.

And if you bring the whole Forum I DON'T CARE i care to see the game...
alrite and i didn't mean to be funny when i post this threat as i happens alot and i want to see is the ubi broadcasting dubai sport 1 or 2.

SALAM MUHYEE