Originally Posted by SymbolRate
The reason why ARABIC PACK said symbolrate agrees with me is because Im Iraqi too and our team was meant to play with jordan last night, However thats not the first time that happens with Dubai sport, Imagine in the Asian cup UAE was playing against Qatar they switched to Dubai sport2 on that important match according to them.lol...so its not strange when they switch to dubai sport2 on the iraqi game...Iraq is playing against China on the 6 of FEB ..Im watching it on Al-iraqiya...

LISKI ..can you please try to bring al-iraqiya sport to UBI.. grin

That's right i bought symbolerate because he is iraqi and i think he ment to watch the game last night and i think he is angery because al iraqi didn't broadcast it.
IF the ubi gana switch dubai sport 1 to dubai sport 2 on the 6 FEB on the match between iraq and china i ganna call ubi and make complain about it as we pay for the service and we have to what we deserrve to get. NOT like the other people who get the ubi for free from one of the satalitte shop in fairfailed and i know that satallite shop but i want for the service as ubi deserve that $60 but why the ubi do that with their customer why?

SALAM MUHYEE