I have received another pm from a member that has joined months ago but has never post and I will allow this one and I have copied and pasted it below.

Sorry I know you don't want to be bothered from members that haven't added anything to these forums yet but i think i have a urgent matter to raise when police and Child Safety knocked on the door.
What happened someone put a complaint in about child abuse into the police and before you know it the police were knocking on the door.
The child safety police and child safety introduced themselves to me at the door and asked can we enter the premises and i said no and immediately asked what warrants this visit and they refused to tell me outside and said under section such in such of the Criminal code if you don't let us in we will force our way in and arrest you.
So i let them in, they sat down on the lounge and said that there has been a complaint against you for inappropriate touching and they immediately asked to speak to the children but lucky for us the children were not home as they went away for a week as it was school holidays.

What a bunch of bullies! I would have to say before they force the door in or push you out of the way they would have to give a good reason that a Child was about or been harmed before doing this.
But knowing these bullies they would have come to the house with a collection of lies ready for situations like this as I have been told that Police success relies mainly on the surprise attack in the first visit regarding these matters.

Again if you abuse a Child you deserve what you get