Even a Picture, can have a 1000 words. and you will miss the most Important Detail. But Words can be twisted to help save a Life or to Kill one. Words can be seen in many Formats. Its Words that causes Wars and peace: Its when you see/Hear the Words, That you Truly Feel the Pain:
I believe in life there is always a Starting Point, weather good or Bad, When good,Not much notice is taken,for it is good. But! when bad,it becomes a roller coaster. could be that first look, that first kiss. The day you woke up, and Saved a Life. The day you committed Suicide,the night you child Dies in your Arms. The day, your Partner leaves. A starting Point. No one looks at a Starting Point, They look at the End result. And by doing so. YOU have Given people a Starting Point, to Their Prison.

Murder is Murder, weather a Gun is fired or words of a Knife that slides into your Soul.To be Told That your are Something, that in your heart you know your not, yet Still get Punished for it. When You are told that you CanNot have a family.and is Killed every time you rebuild one. Where Does one go for help.? when all the doors you have tried,just stay closed. The plea of Mercy, falls on cold hearts. Deaths is all I have seen, starting from my 7 week old,dieing in my Arms, to the Son, I waiting for, nine years, nine long cold hard years. he comes,Joy fills the hearts,the soul leaps,and all past pains are gone.

But! the nightmare returns, to haunt me yet again, and instead of Death, The son I waited for so long, is Gone.Taken,removed from a family of Love,of want,of need. and the trip to Hell, begins!.