Aye, I live in that nightmare everyday of my life.
Only time it some what got better was when my son was born. but that5 was so short lived.

Kickmeout, I hope ya sitting down, when I tell you this....you will believe me...DOCS in townsville made bloody sure it didnt make the media, but it did and was smothered as quickly as it was shown.

A 14 yr old girl, walks in to the DOCS office to make a complaint of being molested by her carer.
DOCS for months refused to believe in this girl.
One day, this girl walks in to the department and pours petrol all over herself and lights up. Now DOCS believes her, There carer, walked away.

About a months after that, a couple had their baby removed, baby about 2 months old. the baby was removed in the morning and giving back that afternoon, DOCS knows of the abusive history but gave the baby back, that evening the parents are arrested for murder, they place this baby in a shopping bag, poured petrol and light the baby up.
They did this on the main highway at a bus stop.

Two DOCS workers sneak over to palm island and supply grog to the children, these DOCS workers didnt lose their job, but was placed elsewhere to terrorize.

There is many other cases that never saw the light of day. And DOCS gets away with murder yet again. Corruption is all the way to the PM. and if the PM ever says, they was not aware. I can supply endless emails that I sent.
Corruption, pure and simple corruption that is covered up from the top.