|
|
|
0 members (),
1,406
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.7 - 156 km ESE of Neiafu, Tonga
• M 4.6 - Southwest Indian Ridge
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 2.5 - 73 km SSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.2 - 18 km SSE of Camaná, Peru
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
I can associate will all of those points.
Apparently I was a midwife and healer in 1875 in London, England. It seems that I have a strong aversion to anything around my neck and I don't like heights because I witnessed fellow midwives hung for witchcraft.
The jury is out on this... I was born with my umbilical cord around my neck - so I'm not exactly sure about the whole hanging thing.
But I know that I couldn't think of anything worse than being at the birth of somebody's baby. It actually repulses me - yet I know that if I had to deliver a baby due to an emergency situation, I would be able to do it.
I'm also the daughter of a non-practicing psychic and am a natural-born Empath.
As I don't deliberately practice my gift, it tends to arise when I too am either at some stage of wakefulness from sleep or overwhelmed by emotion.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,493
Posts904,289
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|