Its there to read, all over the net..But 1800's was way way different compare to laws today.
in the 1600's was witch hunting.
2008, pedophile hunting. No difference.

as law stands now, if you and I was at a building, and I was outside talking a piss and you decide to break in, when caught, Both, us, together are charged with break and enter.same for murder/rape/anything where a crime is committed in the company of 2 or more, all are guilty. Until proven in a court of law.

Same to with DOCS.
There is for sure, Some workers in there that are good. But are as guilty as the corrupted ones.

The crimes that one does and the other sees and backs that up, are guilty.

So, As my issue, if DOCS can just walk in and steals my 20min new born son, and used the 5 cops to march me out.
That becomes emotional murder.

That be like someone just walking up to you and your partner, places a gun to the partners head and pulls the trigger and walks away.

Whats your first human normal reaction ?.

By God, Yes, Any member of the department of child safety are accountable for that.
Even when they just lay in their stone cold bed,beating a cold stone heart, even then, they are accountable.
I cant sleep at night knowing what they have done to me. How the FRK do scums like that sleep at all?