|
|
|
0 members (),
1,238
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 5.1 - 34 km NNW of Bāgeshwar, India
• M 3.5 - 25 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M -1.0 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 3 km SE of Loma Linda, CA
• M 3.9 - 247 km WNW of Port McNeill, Canada
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352
Mission Specialist Level 2
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 352 |
Have you rung Victims of Crime? You fit their criteria and you should get that counselling for free. I personally think you need to discuss these issues with someone who would be objective and maybe help you move on a bit? I know your health is affected through the stress of it all and I know that you don't have that many supports in your life.
But having said this, never forget what happened and still work towards some justification but also get some personal help for your well being to cope with carrying the load.
I rang an organisation that I am unknown to and told them some stuff as I wanted to ask questions, I received the feedback that I am sounding angry about what I have encountered in the past few years and it was suggested to me to obtain counselling. I think I will pursue this avenue for myself. My current problem is that I am so time poor where do I get time for this?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics860,157
Posts894,952
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|