|
|
|
0 members (),
1,238
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 5.1 - 34 km NNW of Bāgeshwar, India
• M 3.5 - 25 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M -1.0 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 3 km SE of Loma Linda, CA
• M 3.9 - 247 km WNW of Port McNeill, Canada
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
From another forum:
I rang a local lawyer, Anderson Telford Lawyers, Spoke to a Andy. I am knowing by them. Without him even knowing the full details, he tells me to goto the duty lawyer, and adds,, Thats all Old champ and I just hung up. As I did, I knew I shoulda recorded it. Also rang a very nice lady by the name Of B.Holborrow. She listened and at the end of it. said couldnt help, but lead me to a ABC reporter. I found the documentations to how to take DOCS to court. They Are:( and I hope I gave details, Right? to them) In the federal court of Australia Queensland District Registry. A one sheet form as a Affidavit. FORM 1: (Title)Uniform civil procedure rule 1999 Approved forms(10,001) Supreme(1) court of Queensland, In affidavit format FORM 2: (Claim)Civil Procedure Queensland(10,005) Supreme(1) court of Queensland, In affidavit format FORM 5: (Originating Application)Uniform civil procedure rule 1999 Approved forms(10,020) Supreme(1) court of Queensland, In affidavit format --------------------------------
now why cant I obtain a lawyer or anyone with the know how to help me fill these up in the legal professional manner.
Why hasnt a lawyer that might be reading these forums, looking at this and saying "gold Mine"?.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics860,157
Posts894,952
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|