|
|
|
0 members (),
1,209
guests, and
30
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 5.1 - 34 km NNW of Bāgeshwar, India
• M 3.5 - 25 km WNW of Preston, Nevada
• M -1.0 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 3 km SE of Loma Linda, CA
• M 3.9 - 247 km WNW of Port McNeill, Canada
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
cos, thats when WJ's: daughter turns 18. And Docs have stated that WJ: can not have a man in the same house till the daughter turns 18. Living apart in the same city, was also hard, but living 3000k's apart is not a relationship. I am selfish, no doubt about it. I never was before, all this started. But,I know I am very selfish now. The murder of my families and the stealing of my children from DOCS is that reason. Fair enough then,but why should I be alone when I dont want to be alone?. I now have guide lines set before me, and handed down to me by DOCS. I can not have any female that has kids or who wants kids. Isnt that any human desire? not to be alone....
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics860,092
Posts894,887
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|