|
|
|
0 members (),
1,280
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Sunday, 4 October 2026
• M 0.3 - 9 km SW of Beaumont, CA
• M 0.8 - 8 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 4.5 - 57 km S of Buala, Solomon Islands
• M 2.0 - 2 km NE of Almanor, CA
• M 0.9 - 15 km N of California City, CA
• M 1.9 - 22 km SSE of Pāhala, Hawaii
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Nothing material that he can bring in his bag?  You know, a pressie? Anyway, I wish you freedom, justice, peace and to be in good company for Christmas. ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/mermaid.gif) <---Red hair!  But I must say, that whatever disagreement there is on Christ's birthdate, or his physical appearance, etc., it doesn't really matter. It is a chance for lots of people around the world to find joy AND for many of them to reflect on the birth of Christ and what it might mean to each of them individually. I personally find more inspiration in the idea of Christ's birth this year than ever before. Maybe I am growing up... Meanwhile, I also see the value in stating desires (you know, the law of attraction and the gift of "the secret") and that is why I like to state what I would really like to have that would bring me a bit of joy. And a patio would really make me happy. I like being outside gazing at the trees and seeing all their spirits.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics856,689
Posts891,484
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|